We strive to improve your quality of life by offering a range of services which are not exhaustive and are tailored to meet your individual requirements.
Our person centred approach to services
Our calls range from 15 minutes to 24 hour provision, and can be short or long term. Some of our most popular services are:
- Assistance with personal care – including help with getting up, getting dressed, washing, bathing, washing hair, help going to the toilet or emptying commodes, catheter assistance, PEG feeding, going to bed.
- Assistance with medication and collection of prescriptions
- Assistance on outings – either socially or to appointments. We accompany service users to the hospital for their appointments. Please note there is a mileage cost attached to this type of call.
- Companionship – both at home and out and about.
- Shopping – we can either go shopping for you or with you, and help you to put it all away.
- Domestic assistance – including laundry, light cleaning, changing beds and assistance for preparation of family members coming to visit.
- Cooking assistance – we aim to provide cooked nutritious meals to our service users where requested. We can work with you or family members and can also keep a log of what is being eaten if required.
- Family / Carer support – we work with many families and carers, assisting them to rest and we offer our advice and support whenever they need it. We have a 24 Hour Emergency Line for support to both staff and our service users.
- Holidays – we can accompany a service users away on holiday in the UK. We can also assist with the booking and arranging of holidays for service users.
- Respite care – we can look after service users at home whilst family members/carers go on their holiday or away for a much-needed break.
- Home from hospital – we can help with re-enablement upon returning home from a hospital admission/stay.
- Night care and sleep ins – we can sleep over to give you peace of mind or we can provide Waking Nights where our staff will work during the night assisting service users with turning in bed or keeping an eye on those who have a condition such as dementia.
- End of life care – we can offer dignified care and support to service users who have the need for end of life care.